If you're looking to surprise that special someone for an anniversary, birthday or even a honeymoon, the Lovers Caboose could be just the thing! Tony & Peggy would love to help you with this celebration by placing petals on the bed, or arranging for some locally-crafted exceptional truffles.
With its canopied bed and peach colored mirrored accents, many people have referred to the Lovers Caboose as the Honeymoon Caboose.
Part of the uniqueness of the Lovers Caboose is the private Jacuzzi tub, our only caboose where the tub is nestled away in its own private room. Bring along a bottle of the bubbly - there are a few unique local sparkling wines that you can pick-up along the way.
Right outside your door there is a little park setting with a fountain and the shade of one of Northern California's famous redwood trees. It's a beautiful setting to spark some romance or just relax.
Lovers Caboose History
Lovers Caboose started its life as a Caboose on the Southern Pacific rail line. Southern Pacific built these cabooses with bay windows instead of a cupola on the top. This means this caboose is a little bigger in the middle. We believe that this caboose served on local lines up in Northern California and was built right after World War ][.
Lovers Caboose Suite Amenities
- Two-person Jacuzzi spa tub with hand-held shower head
- In-room coffee maker
- In-room mini fridge
- Heat and Air Conditioning you adjust to your personal comfort
- Music player dock with AM/FM radio which also plays our own Featherbed Railroad train station!
- TV with DVD and VHS players and complimentary access to our large library of movies plus cable TV channels
- Full breakfast for two every morning of your stay
- Queen-size bed with luxurious Downlight genuine goose down featherbed
- Powder room with toilet and sink
- Maximum Occupancy - two individuals
Maximum Occupancy - two individuals.