Transform yourself from the peaceful surroundings of Clear Lake into the past when Bogie and his leading ladies ruled the silver screen. Step into Casablanca and stroll by the upright piano in Rick's Cafe Americain, awash in the glow of the red neon sign. Over on the corner you might spot Bogie's hat and coat on the antique coat rack.
But they didn't have it this good - there's a Jacuzzi tub in the caboose and peach-tinted mirrors sandblasted with palm trees.
Feeling musical? The sheet music from the movie is on the piano across from the bar, so you can "play it again, Sam." Or, maybe just a restful sleep in the featherbed after a sampling of the local wines from the over 30 wineries in the area.
If you've forgotten a story detail, you can even watch Casablanca on your in-room video system.
Whatever your passion, Here's Looking at You, Kid.
Casablanca Caboose History
Casablanca started its life as a Caboose on the Southern Pacific rail line. Southern Pacific built these cabooses with bay windows instead of a cupola on the top. This means this caboose is a little bigger in the middle. We believe that this caboose served on local lines up in Northern California and was built right after World War ][.
Casablanca Caboose Amenities
- Two-person Jacuzzi spa tub with hand-held shower head
- Antique piano
- In-room coffee maker
- In-room mini fridge
- Heat and Air Conditioning you adjust to your personal comfort
- Music player dock with AM/FM radio which also plays our own Featherbed Railroad train station!
- TV with DVD and VHS players and complimentary access to our large library of movies plus cable TV channels
- Full breakfast for two every morning of your stay
- Queen-size bed with luxurious Downlight genuine goose down featherbed
- Powder room with toilet and sink
- Maximum Occupancy - two individuals
The floor plan of the Casablanca caboose