Lake County Wines and the Clear Lake area wineries are some of the best new wineries in Northern California. We are definitely gaining a lot of respect from those who know their wines. There are over 10,000 acres of Ultra Premium North Coast Wine Grapes and wineries producing award-winning wines.
There is something for every wine enthusiast here - and many of the wineries are a short drive, bicycle ride or even boat ride from the Featherbed Railroad. On weekends we can arrange a limousine to several of the area's finest wineries (there is an additional cost for this).
Best of all Lake County Wineries are not snooty or stuffy, they share our relaxed, easy-going atmosphere. We can arrange a terrific limousine ride for you with our friends at the Limousine Connection. Their customized journeys are fun, relaxing and informative. And there's wine, of course.
Here are some of the terrific Northern California wine destinations within a short ride from the Featherbed Railroad:
- Brassfield Estate Winery
- Bell Hill Vineyards - Great reds with a tasting room in Lakeport
- Ceago Vinegarden - A Bio-Neutral and Exceptional Winery
- Gregory Graham Wines - Former winemaker for Rombauer
- High Valley Winery
- Langtry Estate & VIneyards
- Monte Lago Vineyards
- Moore Family Winery
- Mount Konocti Growers Winery - Great Local Sparkling Pear Wine
- Noggle Winery - Cool, intimate operation
- Rosa D'Oro - Family-operated Italian varietals
- Shannon Ridge - Terrific Award-Winning Wines
- Six Sigma Ranch - You'll want to bring a picnic and stay all day
- Steele Wines
- Thorn Hill Vineyards
- Vigilance Winery
- Wildhurst Vineyards
- Lake County Winery Association
Tasting Rooms - Ask The Sommelier!