Preheat oven to 400 degrees
1 six cup large muffin tin, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray
1 Box frozen puff pastry, thawed
5 eggs beaten
3/4 cup half and half
dash of seasoned salt
6 tablespoons small diced ham
6 tablespoons swiss or white cheddar cheese
2 green onions, finely sliced
1 packet Knorr Hollandaise sauce mix, prepared as directed on package
Smoked Paprika, for sprinkling on top
- Unfold both puff pastry rectangles and cut each into 4 squares. Reserve 2 squares and refreeze for another time.
- Mold each pastry square into the muffin cups, without over pressing or manipulating, so they will maintain their ability to rise.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of ham in each cup, followed by 1 tablespoon of cheese
- Sprinkle on some green onions
- Mix beaten eggs with the half and half and seasoned salt
- Pour egg mixture into the cups, just to the top of the lowest point of the pastry cup
- Place in preheated oven and bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until the egg mixture is firm to touch
- While pastries are baking, prepare hollandaise sauce
- Place individual cups on plate and top with a drizzle of hollandaise sauce and a sprinkle of smoked paprika
- Now wait for the oohs and aahs...